Slump

I've been in such a funk lately! I have no inspiration, no motivation. Sometimes I have trouble paying attention long enough to get anything done. I read things and I play games but when it comes to expressing myself, I'm pretty much tapped out. There has been some stupid, childish things going on at school and somehow I ended up right on the receiving end of most of it. Simply for asking people to do something they said they would do.

Oh, side note. If you tell someone that you are going to do something (more than once), if you know you're not going to be able to at least be polite enough to be apologetic about it and for heaven's sake TELL THEM! A simple, "I'm sorry, something has come up and I can't make it" is fine. It is much better than telling them yes up until the last minute and then getting defensive about it.

I swear, women are so horrible to each other. When someone else is acting a donkey you say how you would never do that and you are grown, out of high school, too smart for that stuff. Then when it comes down to it you turn around and do the same damn things! SMH. It's ridiculous.

Onto other stuff. I won an eyeshadow trio from NYX. It's the first product I've ever owned from them. I haven't used it (remember that funk I mentioned?) but I did swatch the colors on my fingers and they look nice. I got TS02A "Honey Comb" which is basically browns. Light, dark, medium. I like my safe colors :) Don't get me wrong, I love my 120 palette and the 88 palette that I have but in the end I *know* I'll use browns.

Hopefully I'll be around with something worth hearing soon. I've recently begun seeing a therapist. I'm not sure how that's going to go but I'm willing to give it a shot if it will work. I didn't feel awkward talking to her on my first visit but I did almost start crying and I hate that. I'm so overly emotional lately it's got me all messed up.

It's 5am here (my insomnia is raging full force lately) and I know the baby will be up in about 3.5 hours so I need to go crawl into our (brand new! WOOT) bed and try to sleep a little bit. I'm going to try very hard to post some pictures of random stuff tomorrow or in the next few days. My oldest is having a tonsillectomy on Tuesday so if you stumble on this, wish us luck!

*edit to add pics*


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: