Bumpy Road

I meant to post an update and talk a little about a few things that have been going on lately and then today I had a couple of huge, horrible panic attacks and ended up spending the night in the ER. That ruined all of my plans.

I have a couple of things planned for the next few posts. I won the Sedona Lace 88 Matte Palette from Katiengo* and as soon as it gets here I'm going to have pictures posted and try a few things out. I don't have a super awesome camera and my skin/hair isn't as awesome as most reviewers (not to mention I'm just starting out with the whole more than one color thing lol) but I will be honest.

I also won the TRIA Skin Clarifying System from Hello Beauty and want to show everyone what it's about and how it works on me.

I'm trying to get some medication issues out of the way before I can do anything, so bear with me. ♥

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: