I love today.

The TRIA Skin Clarifying System came today :) I've used it already and I can't wait to post here about it as I go along. I don't have a before picture because my camera isn't advanced enough to take pictures that would show my breakout areas. Of course, I'm not having any of my usual breakouts right now either. Next time though, I'll take a picture for here. Only for here; I don't want everyone seeing my zits!

I also managed to get a lighted stand up mirror from Big Lots for $12. It has a touch sensor and 3 light settings so you can make the light brighter if you want. Now I can do makeup sitting down. I used it to touch up my eyebrows. I'm trying to grow them back but I don't want the caterpillar look. No bueno.

We also bought a small camcorder. It's not super great quality but it's records in HD and it was on sale for $79.99 at Big Lots and WalMart sells it for $149.99 (in store) or $99.99 (online). I figured we might as well go ahead and get it since we don't know when we'll be able to afford the one I actually want. It's $132 on Amazon right now but in stores it's about $175. I'll make do.

That means DUN DUN DUN! I can start doing videos soon. I just have to find things worth videoing. Wish me luck.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sonja said...

Congrats on winning the TRIA! You'll have to let me know how it works. I've never tried blue light for breakouts.