Ch-ch-changes

Trying a new template. Going to have to let it sit for a few days to see if I like it. The title is annoying me because it's not centered right in the box but I don't have the patience right now to dig through the coding and try to find where it's at to change it.

Doctor today. Hopefully, I'll come out with some hope instead of discouraged.

Oh oh OH! I won a Sedona Lace Matte Palette from Katiengo*. Me, the one who never wins anything. On top of that, I won something from HSN. I dunno what it is exactly, some sort of hair product. I was trying to google it from my phone and got too frustrated, so I gave up. Oh well. I'll find out when it gets here. There will be pics to follow, of course.

For now, I'm going to attempt to sleep.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: