This is why I love...

Nailtiques (Formula 2)
I know it doesn't look like a big deal but I usually have to keep my nails cut short so there's no free edge. They split and peel so bad, they just don't grow.

Nailtiques is a miracle worker for me. No peeling, they don't break, they're strong. I want to tap my nails all the time lol.

My aunt has gorgeous long nails. They looks like acrylics (not so thick though. Acrylics always have a thick, fake look) and it's because of Nailtiques. She's the one who turned me onto them. It's available in Walgreen's, Meijer, on Amazon and at www.nailtiques.com

The only drawbacks are the small bottle and brush size. When you get to the very bottom of the bottle, the brush doesn't reach. This is probably common in nail polishes (I've never finished a bottle!)

Try them out and let me know what you think. I definitely would choose Nailtiques over OPI Nail Envy (but I like the OPI Pro Wide Brush).

I think I have to say I'm not affiliated with Nailtiques, I just love them. I buy everything on my own.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: