Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector - UPDATE!

Here are some new pics of my hair. Blow Dry Perfector is supposed to last through 7 shampoos and BzzAgent asked for pictures of your hair 4 shampoos in. I thought I would post them here too :) I'll also be posting some after the 7 shampoos.


In these pictures I've blow dried and flat ironed my hair. The only product in them is Got2B Smoothing Lustre Lotion. I did use a flash because I was inside and my lighting stinks. They haven't been altered otherwise (see all the oh so awesome color differences in that mop?).

My dry time is still super short and I really only need to flat iron to get rid of the wave and to give it that smooth, polished look. Sometimes, I don't bother and it's fine. THIS IS INSANITY FOR ME. I'm used to having a huge poof after I dry my hair, no matter how long I let it air dry. Basically, I love it and when it wears off I'm using it again.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: