A year? It's been that long?

Wow. It's been a whole year since I've used this blog. I keep forgetting about it! How horrible. I think it's because I don't really know anyone who actually uses blogger. Hmmm.

I wish I could sum up everything that has happened but a year is a long time. Samantha is huge, Katie is still beautiful. Patrick and I are still together despite a rough patch early this year. I'm still in school but I've only got about 5 or 6 more months before I graduate. I switched campuses. The one I was at before was a miserable, horrible place and I've heard it's only gotten worse.

I want to make my blog something useful. Something that people want to read. I don't really know how though. For now I'm going to see if I can find a BB app for blogger. Make it easier and I will use it lol. I'm in love with my Blackberry but I wish it had GPS. We have the 8520 and of course, it doesn't. However the 8530 does. Guess whose luck that is?

I keep getting random hot flashes. If I turn the fan on, I get too cold. Wah wah, right?

I think I've found a way to post on here fairly simply from my phone. Not quite as easy as Tumblr but easy enough. Let me test it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: