Penny for a spool of thread, penny for a needle.

Jeez I've completely ignored this journal.

First of all, I want to do a review. I am a BuzzAgent and I signed up for a campaign on Clean and Clear makeup remover cloths and Eye Makeup Remover. I've used them quite a few times so I figured I'd say what I think.

The Eye Makeup Remover I loved. It took all of my mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow off and I didn't lose any eyelashes (I usually do). I always use waterproof eyeliner and mascara so I was happy that I didn't have to scrub. You do need to wipe your eyes off with a rag when you get done, but that's just common sense.

The wipes were really convenient and a lot easier to use than soap and water. There were a couple of times when they didn't get my foundation all the way off but when compared to not washing my makeup off before bed (my usual routine LOL) it's a lot better to get most of it off than none of it.
I used them when I wasn't wearing makeup also and they made my face feel clean but not dry. That's hard to find with my skin. Everything either makes it too oily or too dry.

Overall, I would buy these. Especially the Eye Makeup Remover.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: