It's a beautiful day

I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I did get the Samsung Messager. It's like the Rumor, only available on the Cricket network LOL. Now I just need more people to be my friends so I can call them (unlimited) and text them (unlimited too!). I haven't bought the Denise knitting needles yet. I am seriously thinking about it though.

So far with my tax money I have:


  • Gotten new glasses/exam

  • Gotten contacts

  • Gotten cell phone

  • Got case for cell phone

  • Got Samantha clothes

  • Got Katelyn clothes

  • Got Zyrtec

  • Got food for Patrick's

  • Paid $620 on my car.


That's all I think? I'm going to pay off a few things from my credit report and then keep money back so I can pay my cell phone bill for a little while.

Here are some of the pics of my current project, the Teen Ripple Afghan from Coats and Clark. It is located at this site

1

2

3

I like the way it's looking. It looks very cheery. Hopefully the little monster will like it. I think I'm going to try something using my circulars next, then make some Amigurumis. Not too sure yet.

More to come :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: